Armory show entry form for Marcel Duchamp's painting Nude descending a staircase
Social Media Share Tools
- Duchamp, Marcel
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Item : 1 p. ; 9 x 12 cm.
- Date based on the date of the Armory Show.
Entry form in French. Filled out by hand with details for Duchamp's painting.
- Armory show entry form for Marcel Duchamp's painting Nude descending a staircase, not after 1913. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not after 1913
- Record number
- Financial Records
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.