Armory show button and lapel pin
Social Media Share Tools
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 2 lapel pin ; 3 x 3 cm. each
- The title of the exhibition was the International Exhibition of Modern Art which opened in the 69th Regiment Armory, New York, N.Y. on February 17, and ran to March 15, 1913. The show became known as the Armory Show and traveled to Chicago and Boston.
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.). Armory show button and lapel pin, 1913. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.