Armory Show artists and members of the press at the beefsteak dinner given by the Association of American Painters and Sculptors
- Rainford, Percy
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 31 x 50 cm.
- Photo shows a group of men in the dining room of Healy's restaurant, wearing aprons over their suits.
Identification beneath image (handwritten): [Ma]rch 8. 1913; Beefsteak Dinner to the N.Y. Critics by the Press Comm. of The A.P.&S. (Armory Show)
Individuals identified by handwritten notes, seated at table in front: McCormick (press), Tucker, Townsend (Art news), Roy Macardle, ?, [illegible].
Second row: Davidson, Springan, Boroughs, Myers, Robertson, Bellows, Mahonri Young, McBride, Luks.
Back row left to right: Kuhn, Gregg, Davies, Quinn, Pach, Clarke, Cortizos, Stieglitz, Kramer, Brinley, Boswell, Hoeber, Dion, Nankivell, Moger [or Moyer?], ?, Lawson, Ashwell, DuBois, Lawnik, Henri, Sloan.
- Percy Rainford. Armory Show artists and members of the press at the beefsteak dinner given by the Association of American Painters and Sculptors, 1913 Mar. 8. Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 Mar. 8
- Record number
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn Family papers and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Archives of American Art
- Artists in groups
- Dinners and dining
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply