Social Media Share Tools
- Elaborately carved mahogany or primavera chair inspired by Chippendale design; the upholstery is modern.
- Credit Line
- Museum purchase from Decorative Arts Association Acquisition Fund
- 18th century
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Decorative Arts
- Object Name
- Hardwood (mahogany or primavera); modern upholstery
- H x W x D: 101.6 × 73.7 × 61 cm (40 × 29 × 24 in.)
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Product Design and Decorative Arts Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.