Social Media Share Tools
- Catalogue Status
- Research in Progress
- Open armed armchair, back and seat covered in tapestry attached via brass buttons, curvilinear legs and stretchers at base. Chair's armrails depart from halfway up chair-back, dipping and swinging outwards.
- Credit Line
- Gift of Daniel Wright
- early 18th century
- Accession Number
- Restrictions & Rights
- Decorative Arts
- wood, metal, upholstery
- 115 x 66 x 66 cm (45 1/4 x 26 x 26 in. )
- made in
- See more items in
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum Collection
- Product Design and Decorative Arts Department
- Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.