In the event of a government shutdown, the Smithsonian will remain OPEN through at least Saturday, October 7. Check back for updates...
Arlene Frances Fung undated
- Fung, Arlene Frances
- Institute for Cancer Research (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Also known as: [SPI_5843]
- Arlene Frances Fung was a native of Trinidad who had attended medical school in Ireland and in 1968 was doing chromosome research at the Institute for Cancer Research in Philadelphia.
- Cite as
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Accession 90-105, Science Service Records, Image No. SIA2008-1760
- Repository Loc.
- Smithsonian Institution Archives, Capital Gallery, Suite 3000, MRC 507; 600 Maryland Avenue, SW; Washington, DC 20024-2520
- Local number
- SIA Acc. 90-105 [SIA2008-1760]
- Restrictions & Rights
- No access restrictions Many of SIA's holdings are located off-site, and advance notice is recommended to consult a collection. Please email the SIA Reference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Black-and-white photographs
- Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Medical sciences
- Women scientists
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
The Smithsonian Institution Archives welcomes personal and educational use of its collections unless otherwise noted. For commercial uses, please contact email@example.com