Frederick Johnson's Tent
- See more items in
- Frederick Johnson photograph collection
- Frederick Johnson photograph collection / Series 3: Canada: Nova Scotia and Newfoundland, Mi'kmaq (Micmac) / 3.4: Eskasoni Reserve, Nova Scotia
- NMAI.AC.001.038, Item N19856
- Scope and Contents
- View of Frederick M. Johnson's canvas tent at an expedition campsite on the Eskasoni Reserve in Nova Scotia.
- Mi'kmaq (Micmac)
- Collection Rights
- Permission to publish materials from the collection must be requested from National Museum of the American Indian Archive Center. Please submit a written request to email@example.com. For personal or classroom use, users are invited users to download, print, photocopy, and distribute the images that are available online without prior written permission, provided that the files are not changed, the Smithsonian Institution copyright notice (where applicable) is included, and the source of the image is identified as the National Museum of the American Indian. Some images restricted: Cultural Sensitivity
- Collection Creator
- Johnson, Frederick, 1904-1994
- Museum of the American Indian, Heye Foundation
- 1 Negatives (photographic)
- Collection Citation
- Identification of specific item; Date (if known); Frederick Johnson photograph collection, Photo Number; National Museum of the American Indian Archive Center, Smithsonian Institution.
- Archival Repository
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Collection Restrictions
- Access to NMAI Archive Center collections is by appointment only, Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. Please contact the archives to make an appointment (phone: 301-238-1400, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Archival materials
- Negatives (photographic)
- Record ID