American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T), Bell Telephone System Building
- Collection Collector
- Orth, Edward J.
- Exhibition Collectors Historical Organization
- See more items in
- Edward J. Orth Memorial Archives of the New York World's Fair
- Edward J. Orth Memorial Archives of the New York World's Fair / Series 4: Photographic Materials / 4.4: Communications Zone
- Box 97
- Box 122
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Edward J. Orth Memorial Archives of the New York World's Fair, Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions.
- Collection Restrictions
- Collection is open for research but is stored off-site and special arrangements must be made to work with it. Researchers must handle unprotected photographs with gloves. Researchers must use reference copies of audio-visual materials. When no reference copy exists, the Archives Center staff will produce reference copies on an "as needed" basis, as resources allow. Viewing film portion of collection requires special appointment, please inquire. Do not use when original materials are available on reference video or audio tapes. Contact the Archives Center for information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-633-3270.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage