Jimmy Hamilton, Paul Gonsalves (foreground, playing saxophone), Bobby Boyd, valet and bandboy (background in recording booth), black-and-white photoprint, 1956
Social Media Share Tools
- Local Numbers
- AC0301-0000015.tif (AC Scan No.)
- Boyd, Bobby
- Gonsalves, Paul
- Hamilton, Jimmy
- Collection Creator
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- Musicians -- 1950-1960 -- United States
- See more items in
- Duke Ellington Collection
- Duke Ellington Collection / Series 7: Photographs, Duke Ellington Collection / 7.7.8: Candid Shots
- Processing and encoding partially funded by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources.
- 1 Item (Silver gelatin on paper.)
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Duke Ellington Collection, Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Box No. 1.
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions. Copyright restrictions. Consult the Archives Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-633-3270. Paul Ellington, executor, is represented by: Richard J.J. Scarola, Scarola Ellis LLP, 888 Seventh Avenue, 45th Floor, New York, New York 10106. Telephone (212) 757-0007 x 235; Fax (212) 757-0469; email: email@example.com; www.selaw.com; www.ourlawfirm.com.
- Photographs -- 1950-1960 -- Black-and-white photoprints -- Silver gelatin
- Series Restrictions
- Unrestricted research access on site by appointment. Unprotected photographs must be handled with gloves.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.