Love is down music
Social Media Share Tools
- Handwriting and other details have been reported based on the notes of David Berger, Andrew Homzy, Dr. Theodore Hudson, Walter van de Leur, and Dr. Mark Tucker.
- Condition: fair, brittle.
- Collection Creator
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- Music -- United States -- 20th century
- See more items in
- Duke Ellington Collection
- Duke Ellington Collection / Series 1: Music Manuscripts / 1.1: Music Manuscripts / 1.1.13: L
- Processing and encoding partially funded by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources.
- 1 Item (manuscript, 32 cm.)
- Box 206, Folder 9
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Short scores
- Collection Citation
- Duke Ellington Collection, Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions. Copyright restrictions. Consult the Archives Center at email@example.com or 202-633-3270. Paul Ellington, executor, is represented by: Richard J.J. Scarola, Scarola Ellis LLP, 888 Seventh Avenue, 45th Floor, New York, New York 10106. Telephone (212) 757-0007 x 235; Fax (212) 757-0469; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.selaw.com; www.ourlawfirm.com.
- Short scores
- Scope and Contents
- 1 score
- Love is down is contained in one folder consisting of 1 two page short score in C Major concert -- in pencil -- in unidentified hand.
- Short score does not indicate instrumentation. Score appears incomplete. -- from the Duke Ellington Library.
- Collection Restrictions
- Collection is open for research but the original and master audiovisual materials are stored off-site and special arrangements must be made to work with it. Contact the Archives Center for information at email@example.com or 202-633-3270.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage