"Gospel, Dixieland, Blues, Jazz, Soul: Black America Finds Freedom In Music," in Conquestador, El Centro College, Dallas, Texas, April 17, 1969
Social Media Share Tools
- Collection Creator
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- See more items in
- Duke Ellington Collection
- Duke Ellington Collection / Series 10: Magazine Articles and Newspaper Clippings / 10.1: Domestic Articles
- Processing and encoding partially funded by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources.
- Box 5 (Series 10), Folder 2
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Duke Ellington Collection, Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions. Copyright restrictions. Consult the Archives Center at email@example.com or 202-633-3270. Paul Ellington, executor, is represented by: Richard J.J. Scarola, Scarola Ellis LLP, 888 Seventh Avenue, 45th Floor, New York, New York 10106. Telephone (212) 757-0007 x 235; Fax (212) 757-0469; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.selaw.com; www.ourlawfirm.com.
- Collection Restrictions
- Collection is open for research but the original and master audiovisual materials are stored off-site and special arrangements must be made to work with it. Contact the Archives Center for information at email@example.com or 202-633-3270.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage