Duke Ellington with Friends and Associates
- Collection Creator
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- See more items in
- Duke Ellington Collection
- Duke Ellington Collection / Series 7: Photographs, Duke Ellington Collection
- Processing and encoding partially funded by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources.
- 1939 - 1971
- Box 19 (Series 7), Folder 12-13
- Box 7 (Series 7), Folder 1
- Box 6 (Series 7), Folder 3
- Box 22 (Series 7), Folder 11-12
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- NMAH.AC.0301, File 7.7.16
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Duke Ellington Collection, Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions. Copyright restrictions. Consult the Archives Center at email@example.com or 202-633-3270. Paul Ellington, executor, is represented by: Richard J.J. Scarola, Scarola Ellis LLP, 888 Seventh Avenue, 45th Floor, New York, New York 10106. Telephone (212) 757-0007 x 235; Fax (212) 757-0469; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.selaw.com; www.ourlawfirm.com.
- Series Restrictions
- Unrestricted research access on site by appointment. Unprotected photographs must be handled with gloves.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage