In the event of a government shutdown, the Smithsonian will remain OPEN through at least Saturday, October 7, by using prior year funds. Check here for updates.
Daughters of Lebanon
- Collection Creator
- Naff, Alixa, 1919-2013
- See more items in
- Faris and Yamna Naff Arab American Collection
- Faris and Yamna Naff Arab American Collection / Series 1: Personal Papers / 1.2: Organizations
- Box 38, Folder 3
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Collection Citation
- Faris and Yamna Naff Arab-American Collection Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Collection Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions.
- Collection Restrictions
- Collection is open for research. Researchers must use microfilm copies. Researchers must handle unprotected photographs with gloves. Researchers must use reference copies of audio-visual materials. When no reference copy exists, the Archives Center staff will produce reference copies on an "as needed" basis, as resources allow. Viewing film portions of collection require special appointment; please inquire with a reference archivist. Do not use when original materials are available on reference video or audio tapes.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage