France Violets and England Rose trade card
Social Media Share Tools
- Local Numbers
- 040060158.tif (AC Scan No., England Rose) 040060159.tif (AC Scan No., France Violets)
- Series Creator
- Warshaw, Isadore, 1900-1969
- Ethnic Imagery Project, Archives Center
- See more items in
- Warshaw Collection of Business Americana Subject Categories: Cosmetics
- Warshaw Collection of Business Americana Subject Categories: Cosmetics / Oversize/Digital Objects / Cosmetics
- Funding for partial processing of the collection was supported by a grant from the Smithsonian Institution's Collections Care and Preservation Fund (CCPF).
- 1 Item (Ink on paper.)
- Box 6, Folder 30
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Trade cards
- Series Citation
- Warshaw Collection of Business Americana, Archives Center, National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution
- Series Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions.
- Trade cards
- Scope and Contents
- English woman with roses on one side and French woman with violets on the other
- Series Restrictions
- Collection is open for research. Some items may be restricted due to fragile condition.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.