Salias & Meyer Perfumery Company; New York, New York
Social Media Share Tools
- Series Creator
- Warshaw, Isadore, 1900-1969
- See more items in
- Warshaw Collection of Business Americana Subject Categories: Cosmetics
- Warshaw Collection of Business Americana Subject Categories: Cosmetics / 1: Manufacturers, Distributors, and Retailers
- Funding for partial processing of the collection was supported by a grant from the Smithsonian Institution's Collections Care and Preservation Fund (CCPF).
- Oversize 95, Folder 3
- Archival Repository
- Archives Center, National Museum of American History
- Archival materials
- Series Citation
- Warshaw Collection of Business Americana, Archives Center, National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Institution
- Series Rights
- Collection items available for reproduction, but the Archives Center makes no guarantees concerning copyright restrictions. Other intellectual property rights may apply. Archives Center cost-recovery and use fees may apply when requesting reproductions.
- Scope and Contents
- Marvellous Tropical Water, Eau de Quinine Tonique
- Series Restrictions
- Collection is open for research. Some items may be restricted due to fragile condition.
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage