Andrew Michael Dasburg postcard to Grace Mott Johnson
Social Media Share Tools
- Dasburg, Andrew Michael, 1887-1979
- Johnson, Grace Mott, 1882-1967
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 postcard : handwritten ; 9 x 13 cm.
- Dasburg tells Johnson how he is tired of looking at the artworks on display at the Armory Show, where he was serving as a volunteer docent.
He mentions that one of his paintings has not yet sold and he has raised the price.
- Andrew Michael Dasburg. Andrew Michael Dasburg postcard to Grace Mott Johnson, 1913 Mar. 15. Andrew Dasburg and Grace Mott Johnson papers, 1833-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 Mar. 15
- Record number
- See more items in
- Andrew Dasburg and Grace Mott Johnson papers, 1833-1980, bulk 1900-1980
- Archives of American Art
- Art market
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.