Alfred Joseph Frueh letter to Giuliette Fanciulli
Social Media Share Tools
- Frueh, Alfred Joseph, 1880-1968
- Fanciulli, Giuliette
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 7 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 19 x 14 cm.
- In Frueh's letter to his fiancée, Guiliette Fanciulli, he expresses gratitude for her letters, which he calls pinkies, and draws caricatures of himself reading them in many different situations.
- Alfred Joseph Frueh. Alfred Joseph Frueh letter to Giuliette Fanciulli, 1913 Jan. 29. Alfred J. Frueh papers, circa 1880-2010. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 Jan. 29
- Record number
- See more items in
- Alfred J. Frueh papers, circa 1880-2010
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.