Alfred Joseph Frueh to Giuliette Fanciulli
Social Media Share Tools
- Frueh, Alfred Joseph, 1880-1968
- Fanciulli, Giuliette
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 3 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 18 x 14 cm.
- Frueh expresses his dismay that Fanciulli's visit will be delayed by 10 days. He paints the border of his letter black in mourning, and includes a drawing of a map of Europe swathed in American flags, saying "you ought to see how nice I had it all fixed up for you."
Last page is full length of sheet, 28 x 18 cm.
- Alfred Joseph Frueh. Alfred Joseph Frueh to Giuliette Fanciulli, 1913 April 25. Alfred J. Frueh papers, circa 1880-2010. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 April 25
- Record number
- See more items in
- Alfred J. Frueh papers, circa 1880-2010
- Archives of American Art
- Illustrated letters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.