Alfred Joseph Frueh to Giuliette Fanciulli
- Frueh, Alfred Joseph, 1880-1968
- Fanciulli, Giuliette
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 3 p. : handwritten, ill. ; 18 x 14 cm.
- Frueh expresses his dismay that Fanciulli's visit will be delayed by 10 days. He paints the border of his letter black in mourning, and includes a drawing of a map of Europe swathed in American flags, saying "you ought to see how nice I had it all fixed up for you."
Last page is full length of sheet, 28 x 18 cm.
- Alfred Joseph Frueh. Alfred Joseph Frueh to Giuliette Fanciulli, 1913 April 25. Alfred J. Frueh papers, circa 1880-2010. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 April 25
- Record number
- See more items in
- Alfred J. Frueh papers, circa 1880-2010
- Archives of American Art
- Illustrated letters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply