Charles Ephraim Burchfield letter to Lawrence Arthur Fleischman, Detroit, Mich.
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 5 p. : handwritten ; 22 x 15 cm.
- Burchfield thanks Fleischman for his letter and says he is happy to know that Fleischman has purchased two of his paintings; In a deserted house and Nighthawks at twilight. He also tells Fleischman of a cross-country trip he recently made. As a post script he includes a two-page account of the background behind his work The parade.
- Charles Ephraim Burchfield. Charles Ephraim Burchfield letter to Lawrence Arthur Fleischman, Detroit, Mich., 1956 Mar. 17. Lawrence and Barbara Fleischman papers, 1837-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1956 Mar. 17
- Record number
- Burchfield, Charles Ephraim, 1893-1967
- Fleischman, Lawrence Arthur, 1925-1997
- Burchfield, Charles Ephraim
- See more items in
- Lawrence and Barbara Fleischman papers, 1837-1984, bulk 1935-1979
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply