All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Beatrice Fenton letter to Marjorie Martinet
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 p. : handwritten ; 28 x 21 cm.
- Date range based on when Martinet and Fenton met, and when Martinet died.
Fenton expresses love and thanks Martinet for a hyacinth plant she sent.
- Beatrice Fenton. Beatrice Fenton letter to Marjorie Martinet, between 1904 and 1981. Beatrice Fenton papers, 1836-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- between 1904 and 1981
- Record number
- Fenton, Beatrice, 1887-1983
- Martinet, Marjorie D., 1886-1981
- See more items in
- Beatrice Fenton papers, 1836-1984, (bulk 1890-1978)
- Archives of American Art
- Love letters
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply