All Smithsonian museums in Washington, D.C., including the National Zoo, and in New York City continue to be closed to support the effort to contain the spread of COVID-19.
Common squirrel; House mouse; Rat
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 clipping ; 33 x 19 cm.
- Page clipped from a book or magazine with colored engraved illustration of three different rodents. Each illustration is signed with the initials J.B.
Date range based on style of illustration.
- Common squirrel; House mouse; Rat, between 1880 and 1940. Joseph Cornell papers, 1804-1986. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- between 1880 and 1940
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply