The Queen of Montgomery Street
Social Media Share Tools
- Weatherwax, John M. (John Martin), 1900-1984
- Kahlo, Frida
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Essay : 19 p. : typescript ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Weatherwax writes about his experiences with Frida Kahlo.
The piece is unpublished.
- John M. (John Martin) Weatherwax. The Queen of Montgomery Street, circa 1930. John Weatherwax papers relating to Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, 1928-1988. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1930
- Record number
- San Francisco, Calif.
- See more items in
- John Weatherwax papers relating to Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, 1928-1988, bulk 1931-1933
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.