Marcel Breuer and Jacqueline Kennedy touring the construction of the Whitney Museum of American Art
- Noble, Bob
- Breuer, Marcel
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm.
- Identification on verso (stamped): October 21, 1965 Photograph of Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy and Mr. Breuer taken during her tour of the Whitney museum of American Art construction site.
- Bob Noble. Marcel Breuer and Jacqueline Kennedy touring the construction of the Whitney Museum of American Art, 1965 Oct. 21. Marcel Breuer papers, 1920-1986. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1965 Oct. 21
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply