Armory Show artists and members of the press at the beefsteak dinner given by the Association of American Painters and Sculptors
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 31 x 50 cm.
- Photo shows a group of men in the dining room of Healy's restaurant, wearing aprons over their suits.
Identification beneath image (handwritten): [Ma]rch 8. 1913; Beefsteak Dinner to the N.Y. Critics by the Press Comm. of The A.P.&S. (Armory Show)
Individuals identified by handwritten notes, seated at table in front: McCormick (press), Tucker, Townsend (Art news), Roy Macardle, ?, [illegible].
Second row: Davidson, Springan, Boroughs, Myers, Robertson, Bellows, Mahonri Young, McBride, Luks.
Back row left to right: Kuhn, Gregg, Davies, Quinn, Pach, Clarke, Cortizos, Stieglitz, Kramer, Brinley, Boswell, Hoeber, Dion, Nankivell, Moger [or Moyer?], ?, Lawson, Ashwell, DuBois, Lawnik, Henri, Sloan.
- Armory Show artists and members of the press at the beefsteak dinner given by the Association of American Painters and Sculptors, 1913 Mar. 8 / Percy Rainford, photographer. Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Artists in groups
- Dinners and dining
- Archives of American Art
- Rainford, Percy
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- 1913 Mar. 8
- Record number