Catalogue of the International Exhibition of Modern Art in New York
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Exhibition Catalog : 112 p. : ill. ; 20 x 11 cm.
- Cover shows the emblem flag of the Armory Show.
Includes a preface by Frederick James Gregg and a map of the exhibition floor with a key to what is on display in each area.
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.). Catalogue of the International Exhibition of Modern Art in New York, 1913. Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply