Two photographs of Elmer L. MacRae
- MacRae, Elmer Livingston
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 2 photographic print : b&w ; images 11 x 9 cm. ea. on paper 18 x 24 cm.
- The two images are side by side on a paper, possibly from a scrapbook.
Identification beneath photo on left (handwritten): 1893, photo of Artist.
Identification beneath photo on right: 1894, photo of Artist.
Handwritten above both photos: MacRae.
Despite dates in handwritten notes, both photos appear to have been taken at the same time.
- Two photographs of Elmer L. MacRae, 1893-1894. Macbeth Gallery records, 1947-1948. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- See more items in
- Macbeth Gallery records, 1947-1948, bulk bulk 1892-1953
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply