Sarah Mary Taylor working on quilt
- Taylor, Sarah Mary
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col.
- Color photograph showing Sarah Mary Taylor at work on a quilt in the process of hand sewing.
Date based on dates of Jimmy Hedges papers and Rising Fawn Folk Art Gallery records.
- Sarah Mary Taylor working on quilt, circa 1980-2014. Jimmy Hedges papers and Rising Fawn Folk Art Gallery records, 1969-2016. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- circa 1980-2014
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- African American folk art
- African American quiltmakers
- Artists at or with their work
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply