Carmen Lomas Garza, San Francisco, Calif. letter to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y.
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 letter : handwritten, ill. ; 13 x 18 cm.
- Letter is written on the reverse of a reproduction of Garza's painting Las Pachucas razor blade 'do, 1989. The image depicts three teenage girls in a bedroom, one lying on the bed, another seated at a vanity while the third stands behind her and does her hair.
Garza writes to say that she would like to meet Ybarra-Frausto for dinner when she is in town for the College Art Association conference.
- Carmen Lomas Garza. Carmen Lomas Garza, San Francisco, Calif. letter to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y., not before 1989. Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not before 1989
- Record number
- Garza, Carmen Lomas, 1948-
- Ybarra-Frausto, Tomás, 1938-
- See more items in
- Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004
- Archives of American Art
- Hispanic American art
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply