Carmen Lomas Garza to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y.
- Garza, Carmen Lomas, 1948-
- Ybarra-Frausto, Tomás, 1938-
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 greeting card : handwritten, ill. ; 25 x 17 cm. folded to 17 x 13 cm.
- Lomas Garza writes to Ybarra-Frausto and "Dudley", thanking them for their hospitality in New York, and for their loan of the painting Sandia to several galleries and museums.
Front of card features a reproduction of Lomas Garza's painting Camas para Sueños which depicts two children sitting on the roof of a house, pointing at the moon, while their mother is visible inside the house shaking out a blanket.
- Carmen Lomas Garza. Carmen Lomas Garza to Tomás Ybarra-Frausto, New York, N.Y., between 1985 and 1987. Tomás Ybarra-Frausto research material on Chicano art, 1965-2004. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- between 1985 and 1987
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Hispanic American artists
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply