Elise Pumpelly posing for the central figure in Abbott Thayer's painting Caritas
- Allison, Henry D. (Henry Darracott), 1869-1963
- Cabot, Elise Pumpelly
- Thayer, Abbott Handerson
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 21 x 13 cm.
- Date based on the date of Thayer's painting Caritas.
Photographer attribution based on similar photos of Pumpelly in Thayer's studio by Allison.
- Henry D. (Henry Darracott) Allison. Elise Pumpelly posing for the central figure in Abbott Thayer's painting Caritas, 1894 or 1895. Thomas B. Brumbaugh research material on Abbott Handerson Thayer and other artists, 1876-1994. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1894 or 1895
- Record number
- See more items in
- Thomas B. Brumbaugh research material on Abbott Handerson Thayer and other artists, 1876-1994, bulk bulk 1960-1994
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' models
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply