Thomas Eakins letter to Frances Eakins
- Eakins, Thomas, 1844-1916
- Eakins, Frances, 1848-
- Crépon, Lucien
- Sartain, William
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 1 folded sheet : handwritten ; 21 x 26 cm., folded to 21 x 13 cm.
- Eakins writes from Paris. He describes some negative impressions of Lucien Crépon, and his search for a new studio to share with his friend William Sartain.
- Thomas Eakins. Thomas Eakins letter to Frances Eakins, 1869 Mar. 26. Thomas Eakins letters, 1866-1934. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1869 Mar. 26
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Artists' studios
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply