Willem de Kooning letter to Michael Loew
- De Kooning, Willem, 1904-1997
- Loew, Michael, 1907-1985
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 2 p. : handwritten ; 26 x 21 cm. (letter); 11 x 14 cm. (envelope)
- De Kooning mentions that he is working on building his studio and that he hopes Loew can come visit when it is finished. He also gives Loew his approval for adding his name to a memorial exhibit for Penny West.
The letter from Loew to de Kooning to which de Kooning is responding was enclosed, that letter has been cataloged separately as item 15374. This item should be viewed with item 15374.
- Willem De Kooning. Willem de Kooning letter to Michael Loew, 1966 Mar. 28. Michael Loew papers, 1930-1997. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1966 Mar. 28
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply