Hanne Darboven letter to Lucy R. Lippard and Charles Simonds
- Darboven, Hanne, 1941-
- Lippard, Lucy R., 1937-
- Simonds, Charles
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 3 p. : handwritten ; 30 x 21 cm.
- Darboven thanks Lippard for writing an article on her, and mentions having written to their mutual friends Sol and Carl. These notes are interspersed with wavy lines, dashes, poetic ruminations, and quotations from T.S. Eliot.
Last page consists primarily of numbers spelled out in German.
- Hanne Darboven. Hanne Darboven letter to Lucy R. Lippard and Charles Simonds, 1973 October 3 - 4. Lucy R. Lippard papers, 1930s-2010. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1973 October 3 - 4
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Mail art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply