Armory show entry form for Marcel Duchamp's painting Nude descending a staircase
- Duchamp, Marcel
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Item : 1 p. ; 9 x 12 cm.
- Date based on the date of the Armory Show.
Entry form in French. Filled out by hand with details for Duchamp's painting.
- Armory show entry form for Marcel Duchamp's painting Nude descending a staircase, not after 1913. Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- not after 1913
- Record number
- Financial Records
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply