Association of American Painters and Sculptors Domestic Art Committee record book
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Note : 25 p. : handwritten ; 15 x 31 cm.
- Written on front cover: Domestic Art Committee.
Pasted inside front cover is a typewritten memorandum, dated Jan. 18, 1913, from the Domestic Art Committee to artists who supplied their work for consideration for the Armory Show.
Handwritten identification on first page: Armory Show; work of the Committee on American Art; It was intended to show only invited work, but owing to the great demand by the uninvited a committee has formed to select from submitted work; the committee's record of rejection & selection is contained herein; W.K. [i.e. Walt Kuhn]
There follows a list of artworks organized alphabetically by artist, for each work the title and price are listed as well as an "A" for accepted or "R" for rejected.
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors Domestic Art Committee record book, 1913. Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Archives of American Art
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Kuhn, Walt
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- See more items in
- Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984, bulk 1900-1949
- Record number