Association of American Painters and Sculptors Domestic Art Committee record book
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Kuhn, Walt
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Note : 25 p. : handwritten ; 15 x 31 cm.
- Written on front cover: Domestic Art Committee.
Pasted inside front cover is a typewritten memorandum, dated Jan. 18, 1913, from the Domestic Art Committee to artists who supplied their work for consideration for the Armory Show.
Handwritten identification on first page: Armory Show; work of the Committee on American Art; It was intended to show only invited work, but owing to the great demand by the uninvited a committee has formed to select from submitted work; the committee's record of rejection & selection is contained herein; W.K. [i.e. Walt Kuhn]
There follows a list of artworks organized alphabetically by artist, for each work the title and price are listed as well as an "A" for accepted or "R" for rejected.
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.). Association of American Painters and Sculptors Domestic Art Committee record book, 1913. Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply