Christmas at the home of Pat Hearn and Colin de Land
- de Land, Colin, 1955-2003
- Hearn, Chandler
- Hearn, Pat
- Knox, Rosalie
- McDonald, Daniel
- Moor, Chris
- Wadlin, Craig
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : col. ; 15 x 10
- Pictured are (left to right): Daniel McDonald, Chris Moor, Rosalie Knox, Pat Hearn, Chandler Hearn, and Craig Wadlin.
Everyone is grouped beneath an upside-down Christmas tree.
Photo most likely taken by Colin de Land.
Date based on handwritten date on folder containing photos (date stamp on back of photo also reads "DEC095").
- Colin de Land. Christmas at the home of Pat Hearn and Colin de Land, 1995 Dec. 28. Colin de Land collection, 1968-2008. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1995 Dec. 28
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply