For and against: views on the international exhibition held in New York and Chicago
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Pamphlet : 64 p. ; 17 x 13 cm.
- Edited by Frederick James Gregg, published by the Association of American Painters and Sculptors.
Chapters: The statement; The New York exhibition; Letting in the light (by Frederick James Gregg); Hindsight and foresight (by W.P.); The new art (by Kenyon Cox); The great confusion; Cubism by a Cubist (by Francis Picabia); As to Futurists; The Cubist room (by Walter Pach); Old and new art (by F.J. Mather.)
- Association of American Painters and Sculptors (New York, N.Y.). For and against: views on the international exhibition held in New York and Chicago, 1913. Walt Kuhn, Kuhn family papers, and Armory Show records, 1859-1984. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Record number
- Printed Materials
- Archives of American Art
- Art criticism
- Art, Modern
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply