Map of Paris
- Bearden, Romare, 1911-1988
- Tanner, Henry Ossawa
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Drawing : 1 sheet : ink ; 30 x 24 cm.
- Map shows the center of the city, focused where the Ile de la Cité and the Ile St. Louis sit in the Seine.
Bearden has depicted various landmarks such as the Louvre and the Luxembourg Museum and Gardens, as well as small markers for Henry Ossawa Tanner's home and studio.
Date based on the year that Bearden went to Paris.
- Romare Bearden. Map of Paris, ca. 1950?. Romare Bearden papers, 1937-1982. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- ca. 1950?
- Record number
- Paris, France
- See more items in
- Romare Bearden papers, 1937-1982
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply