Fiber samples in red, orange, and blue
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 textile ; 18 x 40 cm.
- Multiple short fiber strands stitched together in a row.
- Fiber samples in red, orange, and blue, between 1960 and 1995. Neda Al-Hilali papers, circa 1960-1995. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- between 1960 and 1995
- Record number
- Archives of American Art
- Fiber art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply