Jackson Pollock letter to Louis Bunce
- Pollock, Jackson, 1912-1956
- Bunce, Louis, 1907-1983
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Letter : 3 p. : handwritten ; 25 x 21 cm.
- Date from postmark.
Pollock writes with descriptions of his new home in Springs, on Long Island, New York, and discusses his work and that of other artists.
- Jackson Pollock. Jackson Pollock letter to Louis Bunce, 1946 June 2. Louis Bunce papers, 1890s-1983. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1946 June 2
- Record number
- Springs, New York
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply