F. Luis Mora pocket diary
- Mora, F. Luis (Francis Luis), 1874-1940
- Architectural League of New York
- Lotos Club (New York, N.Y.)
- Armory Show (1913 : New York, N.Y.)
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- Diary : 32 p. : handwritten ; 7 x 5 cm.
- Mora comments on paintings he is working on, a commission he received to do an illustration for The Century magazine, attending shows and activities at the Architectural League, the Academy, and the Lotos Club, and visits to exhibits including the Armory Show. Several entries are illustrated.
This is one of 242 monthly pocket diaries in Mora's papers.
- F. Luis (Francis Luis) Mora. F. Luis Mora pocket diary, 1913 Mar.. F. Luis Mora papers, 1891-1986. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- 1913 Mar.
- Record number
- See more items in
- F. Luis Mora papers, 1891-1986, bulk 1891-1922
- Archives of American Art
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Usage conditions apply