41c Yoda single
- On October 25, 2007, in New York, New York, at the opening of the American Stamp Dealers Association Mega Stamp Show, the Postal Service issued a 41-cent Yoda commemorative stamp. The stamp was designed by Greg Breeding of Charlottesville, Virginia, and illustrated by Drew Struzan of Pasadena, California.
- This special stamp issue fulfills the wishes of the hundreds of thousands of people who voted online for their favorite Star Wars stamp. This new stamp depicts Yoda as we have always known him: stately and wise, a mentor and a Jedi --and a major force in the most beloved space adventure of all time.
- Sennett Security Products/Banknote Corporation of America, Inc., printed 50 million stamps in the offset process with microprinting "USPS".
- Postal Bulletin (September 27, 2007).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- October 25, 2007
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ lithographed
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 4205
- National Postal Museum
- Stars of Stage & Screen
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- popular culture
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)