41c Millennium Falcon single
- On May 25, 2007, in Los Angeles, California, the Postal Service issued the 41-cent Star Wars commemorative stamps in fifteen designs. Terrence McCaffrey and William J.Gicker, Jr., of the US Postal Service designed the stamps.
- The commemorative sheet features artwork by longtime Star Wars poster artist Drew Struzan of Pasadena, California. The sheet includes the following fifteen first-class stamps that show familiar characters and vehicles from the six movies in the saga: ?Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, ?Han Solo and Chewbacca, ?Princess Leia Organa and R2- D2, C-3PO, ?Yoda, ?Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Emperor Palpatine.
- 450 million Star Wars stamps were issued in a pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) commemorative sheet of fifteen stamps.
- Postal Bulletin (April 26, 2007).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- May 27, 2007
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ lithographed
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 4143b
- National Postal Museum
- Stars of Stage & Screen
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- popular culture
- Space Exploration & the Universe
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
- GUID (Link to Original Record)