Social Media Share Tools
- Horatio Greenough, born Boston, MA 1805-died Somerville, MA 1852
- George Washington
- Credit Line
- Smithsonian American Art Museum, Transfer from the U.S. Capitol
- Object number
- Restrictions & Rights
- 136 x 102 x 82 1/2 in. (345.4 x 259.1 x 209.6 cm.)
- See more items in
- Smithsonian American Art Museum Collection
- Painting and Sculpture
- On View
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History, interior, second floor, west side, on view
- Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Portrait male\nude
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
This image is in the public domain (free of copyright restrictions). You can copy, modify, and distribute this work without contacting the Smithsonian. For more information, visit the Smithsonian's Open Access page.
We also suggest that users:
- Give attribution to the Smithsonian.
- Contribute back any modifications or improvements.
- Do not mislead others or misrepresent the datasets or its sources.
- Be responsible.
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.