32c Model T Ford single
- The Postal Service issued the Celebrate The Century: 1900s souvenir sheet, on February 3, 1998, in Washington, DC.
- The souvenir sheet features subjects from the following categories: People and Events, Arts and Entertainment, Lifestyles, Sports, and Science and Technology. The fifteen commemorative stamps are titled: The Model T Ford; President Theodore Roosevelt; "The Great Train Robbery," 1903; Crayola Crayons; 1904 St. Louis World's Fair; 1906 Pure Food and Drugs Act; Kitty Hawk, 1903; Ash Can Painters; Immigrants Arrive; John Muir, preservationist; "Teddy" Bear created; W.E.B. Du Bois, social activist; Gibson Girl; First Modern World Series; and Robie House, Chicago.
- Designed by Carl Herrman of Laguna Niguel, California, and illustrated by Richard Waldrep of Sparks, Maryland, the stamps were produced by Ashton-Potter USA in the offset/intaglio process.
- Postal Bulletin (January 1, 1998).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- February 3, 1998
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / lithography
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3182a
- National Postal Museum
- Cars & Trucks
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)