32c Humphrey Bogart single
- Humphrey Bogart, American, 1899 - 1957
- The Postal Service honored Humphrey Bogart with the issuance of a 32-cent commemorative stamp on July 31, 1997, in Los Angeles, California.
- The stamp features a portrait of the legendary actor Humphrey Bogart. Bogart's career as a beloved "tough guy" spanned a quarter of a century and seventy-five films. This is the third stamp issued in the US Postal Service's Legends of Hollywood Series.
- Designed by Carl Herrman of Laguna Niguel, California, and illustrated by Michael Deas of New Orleans, Louisiana, the pane of twenty stamps was printed by Stamp Venturers, Inc., in the gravure process,
- Postal Bulletin (July 3, 1997).
- perf. 11.1
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- July 31, 1997
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / photogravure
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3152
- National Postal Museum
- Stars of Stage & Screen
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
- GUID (Link to Original Record)