32c Construction Toys single
- The Postal Service issued the Celebrate The Century: 1910s Souvenir Sheet on February 3, 1998, in Washington, DC.
- The souvenir sheet features subjects from the following categories during the 1910s: People and Events, Arts and Entertainment, Lifestyles, Sports and Science and Technology. The fifteen commemorative stamps in the sheet are titled: Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp; Federal Reserve System, 1913; George Washington Carver; Armory Show, 1913; Telephone Spans the Nation; Panama Canal Opens, 1914; Jim Thorpe, Star at Stockholm; Grand Canyon National Park, 1919; US Enters World War I; US Boy and Girl Scouting Begins; President Woodrow Wilson; First Crossword Puzzle, 1913; Jack Dempsey Wins Title, 1919; Construction Toys; and Child Labor Reform.
- Designed by Howard Paine of Delaplane, Virginia, and illustrated by Dennis Lyall of Bridgeport, Connecticut, the stamps were produced by Ashton-Potter USA in the offset/intaglio process.
- Postal Bulletin (January 1, 1998).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- February 3, 1998
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / lithography
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 3183n
- National Postal Museum
- Family & Children
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)