29c Heart Globe single
Social Media Share Tools
- The Postal Service issued its 29-cent and 52-cent Love stamps on May 9, 1991, in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- The 29-cent Love stamp, depicting the earth in a heart shape, came in both sheet and booklet versions.
- Designed by Harry Zelenko of New York City, the 29-cent stamps were printed in the photogravure process. The US Banknote Company produced sheet format stamps in panes of fifty, and the Bureau of Engraving and Printing produced booklets of twenty stamps.
- Postal Bulletin (April 18, 1991).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- May 9, 1991
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ lithographed; engraved
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2535A
- National Postal Museum
- Contemporary (1990-present)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.