29c Basketball single
Social Media Share Tools
- A 29-cent Basketball commemorative stamp was issued on August 28, 1991, in Springfield, Massachusetts, home of the Basketball Hall of Fame. The game of basketball was created in Springfield in 1891.
- The stamp was designed by Lon Busch and was printed on a photogravure press by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. The stamps were issued in panes of fifty.
- Postal Bulletin (August 8, 1991).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- August 28, 1991
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored); adhesive / photogravure
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 2560
- National Postal Museum
- Holidays & Celebrations
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Metadata Usage (text)
- Usage conditions apply
- GUID (Link to Original Record)
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.