20c Maryland single
- A pane of fifty 20-cent commemorative stamps featuring the official birds and flowers of the fifty states in the United States was issued April 14, 1982, in Washington, DC. Handstamp pictorial cancellations were available in each state capital.
- The designers of the stamps were Arthur and Alan Singer of Jericho, New York, and the modeler was Peter Cocci. The stamps were printed in the photogravure process, with fifty stamps per pane.
- Postal Bulletin (March 11, 1982).
- Credit line
- Copyright United States Postal Service. All rights reserved.
- April 14, 1982
- Object number
- Postage Stamps
- paper; ink (multicolored)/ photogravure
- United States of America
- See more items in
- National Postal Museum Collection
- Scott Catalogue USA 1972
- National Postal Museum
- The Cold War (1945-1990)
- U.S. Stamps
- Record ID
- Usage of Metadata (Object Detail Text)
- Not determined
- GUID (Link to Original Record)